Dashboard out of order

Larry3
Level 1
Cleveland, OH

Dashboard out of order

Why does my dashboard show checkins and checkouts in some random order and not chronological.

5 Replies 5
Nick11
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Hi Larry ... You're not the only one.  I logged in today and noticed the same thing with my airbnb.  Extremely frustrating as one learns to rely on this tool/dashboard.  Hopefully someone from airbnb can respond to this with a timeline to fix this bug.

Very annoying

New Dashboard a disaster !  Check-inn, check-out all messed up. I have 3 listings and now can not see what is available or not.

I would have missed some check-ins because of the of the "out of chronological order" dashboard.  I looked twice and just scratched my head as to how broken it really was.  Just rely on the calendar view of each of your listings until they fix it (the dashboard is unreliable).

I opened up a trouble ticket as it should be a simple fix to sort by date.  They acknowledged the broken dashboard and replied as follows:

"Thanks for your feedback and bug report on this point about the Dashboard chronology. By making them here, your comments now go up to the product team, who aggregates them with other user feedback to identify opportunities and problems to address in the next round of site updates. I can assure you that this will be repaired with priority and your point/report is not alone here.   Thanks for taking them time to write this in, your report is on the way up now!"

So at least it is formally logged with their development team.  If I hear back from them on a fix I will post it on this thread.  But for bow my workaround is to use the calendar view of the listing.

I just went and looked and saw this - what a nightmare!  I hope it gets fixed soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact AirBNB