What Hosts are saying

After a guest has completed payment for a reservation, does Airbnb "push" the content of the host's "Location" section (conact phone number, address, and so on) or does the guest need to go to the Airbnb website and "pull" down that information? If the l... Latest reply by Peter0
    I feel I may have been a bit too negative in a review I posted on a guest. Maybe, maybe not. Am currently hosting a needy overexpectant guest and may have taken it out on a review for someone else. In looking at the review I left, it wasn't completely ... Latest reply by Mary65
    Ciao sono Irene, ho ricevuto una mail da parte di Airbnb nella quale mi si dice che ho perso il titolo di superhost perchè ho cancellato una prenotazione.Non capisco perche? Non ho cancellato nessuna prenotazione ho controllato e sono certa. Sapete spieg... Latest reply by Clare0
    Is there no way of actually contacting airbnb directly??????????? They sent me this message: 'This quarter, you didn’t qualify for Superhost status. We know that’s disappointing, and you might miss that Superhost badge for a little while. But you know wha... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I just lost my Super Host status and can't understand why.The Airbnb email just says that I canceled a reservation but this is not true. I have never canceled any reservation. How can I talk to Airbnb about this ? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I received an email from airbnb today that I lost my superhost status due to a cancellation. However, on my new listing I only accepted all. When i looked at my messag history, there was a cancelled booking from abu dhabi for a one month booking cancelled... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Aloha, my name is Gladys. I cannot seem to find a way to contact someone at Airbnb regarding a cancellation, that I do not recall making. Any suggestions? Mahalo! My superhost status is affected by this--what might I be missing? Thank you for you help. Gl... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0