It's been over a month and my claim is being ignored by AirBnB

Joandra0
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

It's been over a month and my claim is being ignored by AirBnB

I had my first bad experience with a guest. The family left the home in bad shape. For the most part we were able to repair things but for those things that we had to spend money to fix or replace we filed a claim for. The guest completely denied everthing, and after 72 hours of no resolution I involved airbnb. However, it's been almost a month and I feel like airbnb customer service is intentionally blowing me off. I have called serveral times and I can tell they are feeding me lies.  Once someone told me my case was expedited and someone would call me soon, I never heard from anyone . Last time I called,  i was told my claims manager will call me back in 15 mins but of course no one called. When I send a message via airbnb they just close out the message without resonding.  I find it to be of poor customer service by Airbnb that no one has taken the time to call me back to at least update me on the status of my claim after an entire month of trying to get this resolved.  .  I definitely feel like airbnb is just hoping i go away and stop following up. Has anyone ever involved airbnb in a claim and had a hard time hearing back from airbnb? What do I do ? Is there a Corporate number i can call?

2 Replies 2

Try this:

Airbnb, Inc.
Mr Brian CheskyCEO  Emailbrian.chesky@airbnb.com
  Telephone415-800-5959Switchboard415-800-5959Websitehttp://www.airbnb.com
Personal Twitter@bchesky
Social MediaTwitter Postal Address888 Brannan St., San Francisco, CA, 94103M
CIK0001559720  Advice from CEOemail.comHow to write your email to a CEO
  See alsoCustomer Services for Airbnb, Inc.
  Related listsUS Companies (A)

Same for me. Airbnb made a miscalculation when they manually refunded me when a guest cancelled their 3 day booking, and they also just randomly close cases without responding and I can't respond to them in my Airbnb Inbox. Calling customer service will just result in them promising to update me via Airbnb Inbox