Looking for an SF Airbnb Friendly Landlord/Building

Kym16
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Looking for an SF Airbnb Friendly Landlord/Building

Hi There,

Due to new regulations in SF, I am going to need to register my apartment with the city. The only problem is that I cannot due to it breaking my lease agreement. I am looking into options where I can move into an Airbnb Friendly Building where I can legally host. Airbnb did provide me with a list of a few "big box" apartment buildings that would allow it, but I like smaller buildings with character and usually cost less.

Are you or do you know of any Airbnb Friendly landlords in San Francisco? 

About me:

Airbnb Superhost for two years. I do work full time in communications at a large biotech company, but enjoy the extra income that Airbnb provides for living in such an expensive city.

Thanks!

7 Replies 7
Jann3
Level 10
Santa Rosa, CA

Just an FYI: Does Superhost carry-over with different properties? Just wondering...as if you move, are you sure it carries to any new listings that you might make?

@Jann3 - yes it does carry over as the Superhost status is part of your profile, not individual listings. 

Gradia0
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Kym

Can you share the airbnb friendly buildings in SF. I tried to get a list from airbnb and could not.

Thank you

Gradia

All I know is that Avalon communities allow it with an additional $50 payment a month.

@Kym16, did you read this story about AirBnB partnering with Veritas Investments (supposedly San Francisco's largest landlord) to allow listings in their building?

https://www.engadget.com/2017/11/07/airbnb-san-francisco-veritas-rentals/

This is great to hear! Thanks for sharing!

Darryl52
Level 1
Napa, CA

Can you share the list of Airbnb friendly building complexes?