What Hosts are saying

I had a reservation request that was subsequently cancelled by email so I did not formally respond and that has brought my response rate down what am I supposed to do in that situation? It has really irritated me as I did respond to her but if I had accep... Latest reply by Marcus0
    evaluation for superhost : I am renting 2 apartments. Are they evaluated separately or together ?does only "overall experience "count for the 5 stars evaluation ? Latest reply by Marcus0
    I recently had a renter who's review option popped up two days ago. I've been super busy, and haven't had the time to post the review until now. I tried to find the review option though, and now it is gone. Are the reviews only able to be done within a ce... Latest reply by Dede0
    Client message me about information when they receive their security deposit back.It's been a month since they left and there were no issues... how do they contact AIRBNB? (Seems Impossible?) Latest reply by Clare0
    It's been more than 24 hours since the departure of one of my guests (they left on Sunday. It's Tuesday), but the option to review them hasn't appeared. Any suggestions for how I can review them? I'm trying to be timely about it. Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi guys I recently hosted a guest for 8 days at my apartment. However, payment did not show up in my earnings. I have not received anything up to this point. The reservation was accepted and confirmed on Airbnb. Thank you Latest reply by Clare0
    Hello, I have a guest that was originally due to stay this weekend on the 8-10 April. However my guest kindly contacted me to advise due to personal issue they are unable to attend this weekend and requested to change to the 13 -15 May. Which we are very ...
    I've come accross a fellow host who doesn't seem to understand the review/feedback process. I've actually stayed with this person before, and all the constructive feedback from his guests is 100% reasonable and (if approached with the right attitude) very... Latest reply by David126