Can't long in as HOST!

Can't long in as HOST!

I am a Airbnb host. Confirmed a reservation for new guests just fine last night but today it says I have no listings and it appears that I am not a host. I know it is a technical problem but I really need help to be able to have more conversations with my booked guests.

I'd appreciate a quick reply to this. thanks very much

2 Replies 2
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

When I click at your profile, there is no listing registered and the only verification is your e-mail address.  You would have to contact airbnb on this one.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Laura61 @Marit-Anne0 This seems to be a fairly common problem! Exactly the same thing happened to me about a month ago....listing was fine in the morning, when I went to log on in the afternoon, it did not exist! I couldn't access my setting or help, it was just as though I was a casual observer looking for accommodation in my area! 

Laura I have had posts from others who have experienced the same thing, so, although not common, it does seem to happen and it is definitely something on Airbnb's end. I phoned my local help desk and told them my issue and they relisted my site immediately.... nothing was lost it, just appeared again as if nothing had happened! And if you did NOT get a de-activation email from Airbnb then it should not be a problem!

Obviously I can see nothing of your site but I assume from what is left of your profile that you are in the United States so I would suggest you phone......United States and Canada. +1-415-800-5959 / +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)...there may be a bit of a wait as they are experiencing a high volume of calls lately. Or else you can access them through Airbnb on facebook or twitter.

I hope this helps Laura....cheers.....Rob