What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb Community, I have struggled with this for sometime and after an interaction last night I thought I would reach out and see what other hosts do with Room in House. I rent a room in my house with access to a shared bathroom and kitchen only t... Latest reply by Lindsey4
    I recently had to cancel hosting somebody due to the 2016 Brussels bombings (I was abroad, had all the intention of arriving on time to Brussels to give my keys to the guest but my return trip had to be postponed). So I cancelled the trip (I obviously exp... Latest reply by Deidre0
    Hi, I recieved this unsettling message from a guest request today. The link is blocked so I've asked them to write it out: Hi Monica,Did you post your studio on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)? If yes, I'd love to talk to you about subletting it for the summ... Latest reply by Clare0
    I had a reservation request that was subsequently cancelled by email so I did not formally respond and that has brought my response rate down what am I supposed to do in that situation? It has really irritated me as I did respond to her but if I had accep... Latest reply by Marcus0
    evaluation for superhost : I am renting 2 apartments. Are they evaluated separately or together ?does only "overall experience "count for the 5 stars evaluation ? Latest reply by Marcus0