What Hosts are saying

We had a guest book late evening on a Saturday night and it was confirmed. I tried to contact the guest via txt and through Airbnb messages however he did not get back to me until 2330 on Sat night stating his phone had died and now he was staying at his ... Latest reply by Robert69
    We host in Minneapolis and have Xfinity as our provider. I also use Xfinity at home. I would like to try direct tv or something else. What does everyone else use for tv and internet? It is so complicated to try and research it online. Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I have a guest that has booked for 4 months and today she requests to postponed the checkin with a little more then a month.From what I can see in the change request the estimated payout is about $200 less. Not sure what this means exactly. So question i...
    Hi, if anyone can find way to get in touch with Airbnb people, I would be greatful. I have an issue with a guest with the wrong attitude. And they should be addressed and resolved. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND WAY TO GET HELP AT ALL FROM AIRBNB. Latest reply by Clare0
    I'm working on 2015 tax forms & need help on reporting airbnb profits. We only hosted for 10 days in 2015 -- totaling about $750. I came across this in the Ernst & Young document that airbnb has provided, to help with tax reporting. Exemptions:If you us... Latest reply by Desiree3
    I have a guest who caused damage but I didn't have an amount/any details about the damage until after 48 hours (and to be honest didn't realise the window for claiming was so short). The guest said that they were happy to cover the costs so I didn't worry... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi there-I have just noticed a chunk of carpet cut / burnt out.... It looks as though candle has dropped down and wax has been split and now someone has cut the wax out. This is a new and very expensive carpet. To be totally honest I can't confirm that it... Latest reply by Clare0