What Hosts are saying

We have already filed a complaint in the resolution center, about 24h after the checkout.The guest rejected without a counter offer.We involved airbnb but it's been 5 days and we still don't have any updates wich causes some worries since there is the 48h... Latest reply by Brittany1
    Dear guys,One of my guest cancelled the booking with 4 days before her check-in.The politics to my booking is the Moderate one, which refunds 50% until 7 days before the check in.I believe this way the guest wouldn´t be refunded, isn´t?Otherwise, I would ... Latest reply by Clare0
    I would like to have a refundable cleaning fee. Ideally the guests will leave the house in the condition it was in before they arrived, but in cases when it is not, I would like to have some security deposit for seemingly small petty issues like dirty dis... Latest reply by Frank10
    I had an enquiry from a guest who had also made a request on another website, I was asked to hold the Airbnb option until a little later. The result is no further action from 'guest' on either website and now my response rate has been quite significantly ... Latest reply by Jacquie---Majella-Garden0
    in my transaction history i see than my payout is 58$, but i have received onlly 38$by internation wire(bank tranfer).i have question...where is my 20$...should i wait again?
    Hello,I have a reservation enquiry pending that is for a longer stay, so I am in conversation with the person requesting. However, it is now saying the dates are unavailable and when I look at my calendar suddenly a reservation for in a few weekss has ap... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Can i set up my host account to have shared property with 1 room available for 2 people, and at other times have whole house available for 4+ people? Latest reply by Dede0