moving noisey guest

Woodland, CA
Level 2

I had a guest with a very noisey 3 yr old who was bothering others so I moved him to a more expensive property not close to others.  I need to unbook his room so I can re rent it.  I tried to do a reservation change but the charge was way expensive since it was an entire house don't know how to physically do this.

0 Replies
Join the conversation