What Hosts are saying

I have 2 rentals. In case I get 2 requests at the same time for one of the rentals, I'd like to recommend my other rental space. But how? There used to be reference numbers but I cannot find them. There is no search engine and I cannot correspond directly... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I am listed with your site and am getting messages related to Inquiry from the customer, but I dont see my listing/dashboard or Calender or photo. In case I need to edit any of these ...How do I do it????
    For some reason my airbnb account, Tower Hill Farmstay (Port Fairy) is no longer receiving bookings. I have gone off the radar in the last 3 weeks. I have asked friends to look me up they can't locate me. Please helpNicky Latest reply by Jeet0
    I spent a month in Bali and now all my communications from the site are coming in in Indonesian. How can I contact them to get them to communicate in English? I am unable to respond to my enquiries Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    My communications from the site are coming in in Indonesian. My language is english. I am unable to read my reservation requests. Can someone tell me how to remedy this please?
    I have an inquiry for 4 people. My base price is 75EUR for that time of the year. That is for 2 persons. Any additional guest is 7EUR.So the pricing per night for 4 should be 75+14=89EUR, right?But the guest got "offered" by Airbnb the flat for 74EUR per ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0