Multiple Rule-Sets for same dates

Natalie829
Level 2
West Orange, NJ

Multiple Rule-Sets for same dates

Hello, I am trying to determine how to set multiple rule-sets for a specific period with various minimum night stay requirements with the rates increasing or staying the same. 

For instance -  3 Night stay would increase 30%. 4 Night stay would increase 20%.  But, 6 night stay would NOT increase from the base nightly rate. 

I have been successful creating rule-sets, but not successful in having rule-sets overlap the same dates. I don't want to set the highest rate that I want to charge for 3 nights and therefore offer a discount for a longer stay. 

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Natalie829 

You can only apply 1 ruleset to a specific date or time period. it will always overrule other (custom) settings.

You can set multiple disscounts in 1 rule set (section length-of-stay discounts), but longer stays must have same or higher discount percentage then offered on shorter stays.

It is not logical discount percentages decrease when stays are longer.

Emiel1_0-1652893326398.png

Hi @Emiel1 , thank you for your thoughts. I spoke to support and they informed me of the same result. For now I have several rule-sets and hope for the best! The support ambassador stated they would put in my suggestion for the developers. I doubt I will see this functionality exist in the future. 

All the best,

Natalie