Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

My listing comes up as temporarily unavailable

Uthaithip0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

My listing comes up as temporarily unavailable

My room is available and comes up in searches but when you click on it to book it comes up as 'listing temporarily unavaiable'. Can anyone help me to understand why and how to correct this?

Thank you

23 Replies 23
Andrés-And-Francisco0
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

Hello guys, I just found this forum topic right now as what you have guys described just happened to me today. I can´t see my listing when using the link on my browser and other people cant as well, I can manage to use the calendar, messages an the rest of it.

How long did the problem take to be resolved and what happened at the end?

Please let me know, I am super struggling!

Happy requests!

Andrés from Mexico City.

Andrés-And-Francisco0
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

Mine got fixed after 2 days. Keep following up with airbnb Twitter, Contact website and call your local Airbnb service. Do it all! 

Kellie1
Level 2
Margaret River, Australia

So has mine..did you find a solution?

Same thing here! I contacted Airbnb and they said this is the first thing they've heard of this, and now I found this topic here! I guess I'll have to find a new website for my listing. Airbnb sucks!

The same thing happens to me now as well .....

as we are just doing good...... OMG :0

David219
Level 2
Volcano, HI

This happened to my listing today. I was uploading an deleting photos, and when I went to preview, it became "This listing is temporarily unavailable". The Twitter help told me to clear my browser cache and check on chrome. They claimed that my lisitng was active and functioning, which I find hard to believe since it doesn't work for me on two computers, and told me to check in a few hours. We'll see if it fixes itself...

Sis0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

it is just happening to me... 😞

Nikolai0
Level 1
Vientiane, Laos

Same for me, also when I try to look at my preview. Must be a bug?

Same for me !