Haifa District, IL

My listing is set to instant book but it is not showing up that way

PLease help

8 Replies 8
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Irina240 I hope you are well!

Yes it looks like you are currently on "request to book".

Have you tried going into your settings and turning off instant book, and then turning it on again to see if this does the trick?

I had the same issue last week, and doing the above got instant book back up and running.

Best wishes

Paul 🙂

Irina240
Level 2
Haifa District, IL

Hi Paul, 

how many time I should wait after set IB up? 

Thanks, Irina

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Irina240 when I turned it off and on again it went back to IB straight away. Just had a look and see you are still request to book!

Have you declined a series of requests to book lately?

If you can't resolve it yourself it would be worth getting in touch with Airbnb customer services directly to see if they can look at it for you.

Paul 🙂

Irina240
Level 2
Haifa District, IL

Yes i cancel one instant booking on last week.

Irina240
Level 2
Haifa District, IL

Can be this problem? And how I can fix this ? 

Thank , Irina

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Irina240 it could potentially be the issue, but perhaps not if it is just one cancellation- sometimes if you decline or cancel bookings in a row then Airbnb could switch you to request to book to make sure you're actually able to accept reservations.

Get in touch with Airbnb customer services to see if they can tell you the exact reason, and they may be able to fix it for you.

Paul 🙂

Onita0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi 

I am new a new host with Airbnb ... Hi there ... 

I am a bit worried I may be not as savvy as the rest of my co-host . My listing has been live for well I've 4 weeks now. I can see that people are viewing the space but I have no conversions as yet... I am working myself up from sheer worry... Wonder if @Irina240@Paul1255 could take a look at my listing and give me your point of view ? 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Onita!

You're just round the corner from me, I am in Kilburn Park.

Sure, I have had a quick look at your listing now- I think there are some quick fixes and adjustments to be made to get your first booking and start converting.

I will drop you a message with my suggestions tomorrow!

Paul 🙂