What Hosts are saying

I am having an issue setting up a new payout option for an account I have in Lithuania in Euros. I originally set one up for my English bank account and this has been working well.The new payout option just hangs when I enter all the correct details. Can ...
    Dear all, I just got notified by my guest that they broke my entrance door!!!The door is glass with a protective metal net over it. The hallway has ceramic tiles. They left it open during rain and some water came inside and one of them slipped, I think he... Latest reply by Dunja1
    I am trying to add my iban and account as i prefer it as an option. When i complete the details and press finish it doesn't complete the method.I did paypal though and did not have any problems. Then tried again to add another method , completed all detai...
    HiI have had a minor comment in a review that was fair (poor wifi). We've bought a booster to improve connectivity and put response to comment in 14 days, but it's not showing up when you look from traveller view.Have I done something wrong. Its annoying ... Latest reply by Lynn42
    My account was suspended for a short period today because i rejected the last 10 inquiries. I am by no means an Air B&B expert but i'm trying to understand why people can inquire and just be on a fishing exhibition and after i decline them for their lac... Latest reply by Andrea9