What Hosts are saying

I have been raising multiple flags with regard to a huge issue I am having on Airbnb payout preferences. There are two Bank accounts of mine that I have updates as preferred payment method on Airbnb. One is Kotak Mahindra account and another is Axis Bank... Latest reply by Shikha0
    hi everyone! i was wondering if someone would be able to answer why i have not been awarded super host as yet?as i can see that i have reached all of the requirements.I was just last evaluated in July, and it was not awarded, i have not been able to find ... Latest reply by Brandi1
    Hello, For some reason our property does not show up anymore in an incognito window/ separate browser, but it does still show up if you go via "Preview Listing" From preview listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12849655?check_in=2016-08-05&guests=1&check... Latest reply by Mike77
    HI there, Is there a way of leaving a reference for a guest after the time limit? My guest extended his stay at the last minute so I didn't leave a reference when asked as he still had 2 weeks left of his extended stay. I thought I would receive anothe...