Never find my apt

Ana992
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Never find my apt

I always try to find my apartment, but I never find!

Just asked for a apartment in Ipanema from March 21 to 28 for 8 people and airbnb gave me 152 option, but NOT mine...

Whats is happening?

https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/3123868/details

Thanks,

Ana

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Obviously travelers have found your 2 listings since you have some nice reviews.  However, @Ana992, when I do a search not knowing availability of either of your listings, I find there are too many listings in your area, that is, 300+.  I also note that for the entire apartment, there is very little recent activity and given so many listings, yours will fall to the back of the search.  There are some things you can do to increase the activity of the listing such as, change the price, add more pictures, add more descriptions.  This causes the system to see activity.  If you are available long term you will be booked less frequently and be less visible to the short term guest.  Hope this helps.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ana992,

I'm not sure if you searched when you were logged in to your Airbnb account or not.

You have instant book set and it also looks like you have booking requirements set. If you require guests to have government ID or recommendations from other hosts you will have to be logged in to see your own listing.

I found it when logged in. There are a lot of listings in the area so you have to zoom in closely to your area and also check a few pages. When I logged out it disappeared from the map.

Steve.

Screenshot (56).png