What Hosts are saying

A guest accepted an offer from me to stay on a different night than the one they first booked. For some reason the original booking is still showing but the guest has been and stayed. I need to cancel the guests future booking so that they get their money... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi I’m new to air BnB and have just had our second lot of guests our first family were from overseas no problems. This guest has complained that the sheets had stains on them and the beds looked slept in and some of the rooms didn’t even look like they ha... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi All,I wonder if any of you seasoned AirBnB hosts could help me out.I have a listing that is a one bedroom, one bathroom converted barn (this is currently listed for rental) that sleeps 2 (+one infant). Additionally, there is a cabin in the garden (no... Latest reply by Chris232
    Hi,I was messing about with my settings and immediately ended up getting an instant book reservation for a very short period of time far off in the future. Whoops! So I cancelled the reservation, and now it seems like my listing is no longer on Airbnb. He... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    Hello! Ive gotten a few people on board AIRBNB in our ski resort community that has little or no available accomodations............they are excited, but are not fast on the comupter/and or have very little hosting skills.They would like me to co-host for... Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    Hi there. We rent out our Marylebone apartment on Airbnb when we travel and have been using various managing hosts to let people in and answer questions. We have never really found the ideal managing agent and so we are now managing bookings ourselves. We...
    Hi, i have strict cancelation policy but one of the guest want to cancel booking 4 months in advance. Im happy to waive to fee, as iw ill be able to rent out the haouse to somebody else but not sure how to do it? Do they cancel and I reinbust the money? O... Latest reply by Clare0