What Hosts are saying

On my listing it clearly shows that our home is not suitable for parties. We have 4 women staying here, for a graduation celebration. They asked if they could "come back here" after the ceremony, and I said they were welcome to use our deck - assuming it ... Latest reply by Margot63
    I had a guest for 4 nights last week and he and his family left my apartment in a mess. It cost me more this time than previously to pay my cleaner.He left used toilet paper in the rubish bin instead of flushing it down the toilet. He took a palking permi... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi - my guests stood me up at their check in time of 15.00 at the apartment. They actually called at exactly 15.00 and said they cannot make the apointment and asked if we can reschedule for 19.30 (4.5 hours later.) When i told them that i am already at t... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hello helpful hosters, I have a booking from a 17 year old who has booked on behalf of her boyfriend who is going to be 19 during the stay. She is turning 18 a month after their stay. Is this ok that she has used her boyfriend's profile because she is not... Latest reply by Lucy168
    Usually my night price is around RM 190 (USD 47). But now Airbnb price tip push all the way down to minimum allowable price in Airbnb USD 10!!!!My view rate also experience prolong low view rate. My interior is one of the best at my area i believe. My ser... Latest reply by Boon-Hooi0
    • Stupid price tip.jpg
    • View Rate.jpg
    I had a guest Instant Book my place for the next night. (I’m changing the guest’s true names) The reservation was for a profile named “Anne” who had several positive reviews, verified ID, phone number, etc. Basically, an ideal guest judging from her profi... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I just got a review that maks me feel to get off of airbnb. My guests were french. I speak English, therefore there was a language barrier.I tried speaking with them while they were here but they were always distant. The room itself does not have a fu... Latest reply by Matthew285