What Hosts are saying

Hello, The title of my listing is Super Bowl. When I searched all listings for Super Bowl, my own listing did not appear. This means others are not seeing my listing. Why is this and how do I change it?Sarah Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi --I'm new to AirBnB hosting. Last night, I received two reservation requests. But this morning, before I could respond to either of the requests, one potential guest successfully made a complete reservation that's shorter than ideal -- and shorter than... Latest reply by Rene-and-Zac0
    hi there. we had a booking that took place from Dec 30 - Jan 13 2018. AirBnB transaction history says my payout has been made. But i still havent received it at my bank via a SWIFT transaction? Investec Bank, South AFrica. this is taking very long and I'... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I am considering selling my property since I work abroad...at present there are a couple of reservations several months in the future...so if I am able to sell my property prior to then how do I address those reservations? I let one reservation 4 months d... Latest reply by Matthew330
    Hi everyone! I am hosting for more 2 years already (private room) and this is first time that I face this problem. My guest is sick. He said that he got small flue when he just arrived. Therefore, he did not inform me about this in advance. Anyway! He is... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Can I as the host change the price of a booking as agreed with the customer? Reason is I set up our property with a price, found out we were under-charging within 24 hrs, increased the price etc. However this customer saw it at the original (ie. not inc... Latest reply by Daniel969
    Ok, don't mean to be a middle aged moaner here, but I hear a lot of hosts on the forums complaining about clueless/entitled younger guests and especially about how young people have no attention span and don't read ANYTHING. I don't think this is strictly... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Untitledsds-681x337.jpg
    Hi. Is it possible at all to modify booking settings so that guests are required to book at least three days in advance? I cannot seem to locate a setting for this. Last minute/same day guests are difficult to accomodate for me. Thanks, in advance, for an... Latest reply by Matthew285