What Hosts are saying

I am new to hosting, only two months now. Even though my rooms are full most of the time, a couple of my guests have left me a four star rating due to cleanliness. One stating dust, and the other stating the bathroom, (which is shared with other guests... Latest reply by Paul154
    Extended letting. I hope there is someone out there who can guide me through any pitfalls! I have a self-contained annex and have previously sucessfully let this with Airbb for holiday lets, usually for up to one week at a time. Of late I have let this ... Latest reply by Paul154
    OMG.. My last two guest have walked off with a total of 8 wash clothes and two towels. And to top it off the one who left today ruined my sheets. The lady had her 'monthly' visitors, bleed all over the linens, threw them into the closet and left with to... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Is there anyone else who is finding in incredibly difficult to manage their business with the current payout system, more specifically, the inability to direct the cleaning fee to one payout method rather than having it split between payees. I completely ... Latest reply by Stan67
    I have a property in Monte Gordo, Algarve and I need a co-host willing to meet the clients to give the keys, managing the cleanings and maintenance, etcLooking for a local co-host since I don't live there.
    When we bought this property in 2009 it was derelict, hadn't been lived in for more than a decade and it was a deceased estate. The poor old dear was a hoarder, she even collected things like the thin aluminium tops they used to seal milk bottles with. H... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    • 26.JPG
    • 30 a.jpg
    • IMG20181228175201.jpg
    I received a phone call from customer support at 6:40 PM on Christmas Eve in regards to a customer who canceled and wanted additional refund. I explained that I was having dinner with my family and unless this was an immediate emergency with one of my c... Latest reply by Ute42
    Here is the message thread: Hi,We are interested in doing some stargazing in the Goldfield area. Is your home in a dark area (is there a lot of light pollution around it)? Also, do you wash all of the bed linens (including the comforter) after each guest'... Latest reply by Phil202