What Hosts are saying

Ihave just set up a page with 3 bedrooms all sleeeping 2 guests and are private if 2 people book on my calender do the other 2 rooms still show as available ?? Latest reply by Denise355
    We've been renting out private rooms in our log cabin for about a year and a half. The cabin is on a wooded property about a mile down the road from a former mill town in North Carolina that now has a concert venue, a couple of great restaurants, kayaking... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi there,I cancelled a booking on the guest's request not realizing there were penalties that I would incurr (my fault). Now the dates between 18 Jan and 1 March are set as unavailable. How can they be reopened as it was the guest who suggested cancelling... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello there people, I'm new to hosting with Airbnb and I recently received my first booking. The person who has booked (for 14 nights) has only their first name displayed and no picture!#1 The person has no reviews, should I trust these bookings?#2 How do... Latest reply by Aimee31
    Hello I am looking for a private room in Barcelona with these requirements non-smokingquiet at nightbathroom not shared by more than 1 person in the morningworking internet is a must!close to Mobile World Congress (Fira Gran Via exhibition center)under 30... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, i message you about my last guest. The guy wrote me a really bad review and gave me 1 star. the problem is that he says I'm late for two hours for his placement, which is not true because you can see in our correspondence with him before, I was jus... Latest reply by Linda108