What Hosts are saying

TIA for any help - A few years ago, my husband and I purchased a double in the Irish Channel. We created an LLC and have rented it - one side to our daughter the other to tenants. We are now considering listing the vacant side on Airbnb. It is not our pri... Latest reply by Tyria0
    In Nicaragua we receive payment via Western Union. They are asking for a contract with Airbnb? This is possibly going to hold up payments. This has come up after we have received several payments which have now brought us to tehir attention.Does anyone kn... Latest reply by Marzena4
    We got a request of booking and found the guest profile was empty and the photo in the profile showing flowers only. This is supposed to be a verified guest. Aren't they supposed to have the profile photo matching their government ID? How could a profile... Latest reply by Valerie283
    We test-drived our listing by booking 2 nights which is the minimum we asked for. It came back with a rental fee of $119.00. It should be $120.00 as it is $60.00 a day, no discount. We couldn't understand it. It is the same no matter we set to base pric... Latest reply by Valerie283
    So I've been working very hard as a host, and I achieved Superhost this January. I have two properties: an aparment that's located in our primary residence, and our holiday home. Our holiday home is located in a gated resort community, and as a result the... Latest reply by Robin4
    Dear AirbnbHi my name is Joe I’ve been a hosting member on your site since 2016. Recently I noticed my listing was unsearchable when I tried to do a keyword search (Punta Cana) or (Stanza Mare) on the airbnb site. . I tried to edit the listing, email and ... Latest reply by Marzena4