Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

New shirts!

PhotoPictureResizer_191022_133910940_crop_4032x2990.jpg

9 Replies 9
Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Nice! We have thought about doing this at our place. 

With just 1 color and gildan super cotton shirts, they were only $8 each which included the art work design and delivery. I would shop around but do recommend shirts. It's fun to give them away. 

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Donald28  Do you sell your new shirts to your guests?

At $8 each, I couldn't GIVE them away to ALL guests in every reservation BUT I am considering giving ONE shirt away per reservation OR possibly selling them to guests for what I paid... $8 each. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Donald28  Very cool. Do you get young girls coming to the arcade, or pretty much boys? Because if you get girls, and you are selling these, girls don't wear the type of tee-shirts you have pictured. They like tight-fitting, scoop neck, cap sleeve type tee shirts. I used to work with an arts organiztion that put on a music festival every year. They always did tee shirts for sale and always had tons left over. I kept telling them to stock the style that girls and women would buy and it took them years to take my advice. They all sold out.

Sarah we get all types of guests... male and female. I will see how popular these are and then possibly have some made up for females specifically. 

Sue714
Level 5
Angaston, Australia

@Donald28 What a great idea, great graphic, simple and effective advertising. 

Is there any issue with putting the Airbnb logo on merchandise like shirts, mugs,etc?  I was even thinking of putting it on our boat house to advertise.

maybe you should write to airbnb and ask permission... or you could just use the logo and wait for them to sue you. LOL Which seems like the better option?