No Payment Today [as normal]

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

No Payment Today [as normal]

My guest checked in yesterday. She made her reservation on the 14th of November and is a fairly frequent AirBNB guest. I have still not been paid. Generally, the payment comes through at 8:30am the day after checkin. My account shows her payment as pending.

Anyone else surprised by a non-payment today?

17 Replies 17
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Piotr48  @Susan151 @Donald28 

Like I said back a bit I would just love the promptness you guys get with your payouts.

This is pretty much typical of what I get. I use my last release as an example.....

current transaction history.png

The guest arrived on the 28th January, payment was 'released' (I use that word loosely) on the 29th January. Now compare that with todays time and date bottom right!

Here is my Bank statement as of 10 minutes ago.

Current statement a.png

The only thing I use this account for is STR payouts from Airbnb and Stayz. As soon as the money comes into this account I transfer it to other accounts, it just makes it easy for me to keep track of payouts! As of now, right now, that payout release of the 29th January has not shown up in my bank account. It will, if I look tomorrow morning it will be there......but that will be 8 days. That electronic Airbnb transfer that happens in milliseconds takes 8 days to show up in my account. My Stayz payouts arrive exactly when they say they do, the day after the guest arrives, but I am afraid Airbnb has me on the drip feed system and in most instances I have to wait a week or more.

The last payout I actually received was for a stay that started on the 24th January, and that showed up in my account on the 31st January! 

I would love a bit of the treatment you guys get, that would really suit me fine. My payouts always arrive but, I am afraid my funds arrive via 'Shetland Pony Express'!

Cheers.......Rob

I have always used paypal. Airbnbs payments are religiously made the same time... 2pm the day after check-in. You can just about set your clock by the payments. They are that regular. 

Again, the experience payments usually come in at 7pm the day after the experience booking. 

I've never had an issue with a payment arriving in a timely manner. 

Greg1386
Level 1
Honolulu, HI

Money being held by Airbnb for a week now. Guest checked in last Wednesday and each day I have reached out for assistance I am being told that the issue has been escalated and someone will reach out to me within 24 hours. Then a day goes by and nothing, so I call again and get same story again. Getting really pissed.