Orbit Blue Tooth Key Finder

Rc1
Level 4
Philadelphia, PA

Orbit Blue Tooth Key Finder

Hello Hosts!

I have been testing out a number of different blue tooth key finders to attach to my listings keys. Unfortunately, I have had a few guests recently misplace my keys and I thought a low budget option to correct this could be to use a blue tooth key finder. The most recent brand I tried out was the Orbit made by HButler. After a week of testing it out it still pairs with my phone when it is within range and has a loud speaker for such a small device (more than I can say for the TrackR Bravo-DO NOT buy this one!). If you are interested check out my link below for a product review and how I am using it in my listing. If you have any other suggestions on blue tooth finders you like please let me know in the comment section below, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjBb--i7-hA  

3 Replies 3
Rc1
Level 4
Philadelphia, PA

orbit-key-finder.png

They also come in a variety of different colours

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rc1,

Welcome to the Community Center, it is great to see you sharing your throughts on a few different products you have been using a as a host. I love the videos.

I sent you a Direct Message a few days ago, did you spot this? [Hover of your profile photo in the top right-hand corner of the CC and click 'Inbox'.]  🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi @Lizzie,

I love reviewing new products that can make hosting easier, if you or other hosts have any suggestions on tech products you are interested in seeing a review on I'd love to hear about them.

Best, RC