What Hosts are saying

Had a guest request to say for two nights, they had to change their plans so asked to change the booking to the following week. This was fine as the dates they wanted were free. But they were also able to request to change their booking to one night even ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    This has not happened yet and perhaps I am just projecting. I have a guest who has been asking a lot of personal and house questions that is causing me to feel a bit uneasy. Plus I now find out that this guest is unemployed. If my guest decides to not ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My guest brought her datye forward from June 22 to last night which I said was ok. Today the money did not come in and I checked. It was becaudse I did not click approve. Now wehen I try it does not work and says you cannot change a date in the past. I do... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Dear fellow Hosts, We are considering getting away from providing our guests with a traditional key to the front door of our home (which is a door exclusive for their use during the Airbnb season and then the door is used by us in the winter when we do no... Latest reply by Madhura0
    I unfortunately unexpectedly lost my own housing and have a child living with me.I have nowhere to go right now.I will need my rental back ASAP.I have about 8 or 9 bookings coming up. What are my options? What can I do?I am a superhost, worked so hard thi... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Pet Friendly Laundry Sleeping arrangementPet Friendly Bathroom for Sleeping A laugh a day, new options available to Hosts for Guest sleeping arrangements. We can now edit our Listings to have people sleeping in our Kitchens - who hasn't fallen asleep at t... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    • 2019-06-16 (1).png
    • 2019-06-16 (2).png
    I just hosted my residence not even 48 hours ago and already I have someone threatening to file a lawsuit on me because I do not allow pets/service animals in my residence. I clearly state in my listing that I do not allow pets (including service animals)... Latest reply by Suzanne302