What Hosts are saying

Hello All, I came here because I wanna know if anybody already had some issue with that and also because I am worried about my parents safety (hosts)! My parents love receive people home, we’ve been doing Airbnb for pretty much one year and during this ti... Latest reply by Clara116
    The last 4 requests that I had none of them have pictures or reviews even it’s been one or two they are registered in Airbnb. As my place is my first residence I am very careful but I also want to rent it. I don’t know if this happen very often to you too... Latest reply by Mélanie80
    I read policy on creating listing Titles, then I noticed fellow member's listing, NO HIDDEN FEES. This is a violation of your policy whereas no host should disparage another. At first I flagged her listing, but after no response, I contacted customer se... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Me decepciona mucho que los huéspedes no tienen las reglas claras. Lo digo porque, en mi caso, no hay timbre ni portero en mi edificio, por lo que debo saber con exactitud a qué hora llegan al aeropuerto para contar 30 minutos y abrirles la puerta del edi...
    To start off, I'm trying to decide if I need to ask my guest to find another Airbnb. I'll describe his situation first. He was apparently hit by a car recently while he was on foot, and his behavior and speech make it seem as though he suffered a brain i... Latest reply by Laura2270
    Is there any flexibility at all on how Instant Booking is applied to my listings? It seems currently like it's simply ON or OFF...period. But I thought that I had come across a feature a few months back that gave me some flexibility beyond that. I reme... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have Saturdays and Friday down for a minimum stay of 2 nights.I keep getting a landlocked Saturday, which I can charge the most for and want it to be booked. (I.e. booked days of Wed-Sat. and Sun-Tues.) . and am looking for a workaround the 2-night min... Latest reply by Ben551
    I need to purchase a lock box - is it best to get the software drive model even though it's 4 times the cost? will I really need to change the combination that often?