What Hosts are saying

Hello Fellow Hosts, I am new to Airbnb and still feeling my way. I'd like to offer a discount to guests who book for 3 nights or more but I cannot see a way to apply that to my listing. I have set the maximum stay to 7 nights because we are not self cater... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have a bit of an odd setup in my house, and I'm trying to figure out the best cleaning system. Basically, I live in a 4-bedroom home with a roommate, and there are also two additional bedrooms that I rent out on Airbnb. The two bedrooms have a Jack-n-... Latest reply by Daniel2365
    I'm totally confused by the way my Acceptence score is being handled. I had 86% the first time I had looked. I always handled inquiries by answering questions without pre-accepting or declining, so now I know I can't do that. Then I did not accept a guest... Latest reply by Cor3
    I was playing around with our host photo and now have one I don't like. When I go to "change host profile" I see both photos....the one I want and the newer one which we don't want. When I click and hold on the unwanted photo the trash can pops up. I touc... Latest reply by Alicia242
    I have spent 2 wasted months and lot's of cost, jumping through the hoops getting Airbnb + accrediation and I will not be using Airbnb + They have missed why 99% of guests book our apartment and that is the sea view we have, which apparently doesn't fit ... Latest reply by Ben551
    (This contains negative feelings. Consider before you read)I have read lots of advice from other experienced hosts when they had come acrossed the unfriendly guests. And basically, you should not let the bad reviews or bad comments from guests distress yo... Latest reply by Jeremy100