What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb family, Since I live in my house and leave if the entire home is rented, I put locks on all the closet doors and purchased external racks with covers. If my home is rented for at least 1 week, I will clear out one of the walk-in closets in the... Latest reply by Adam645
    when the guest books my place, what are the things that they are being charged and when would they be charged? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello fellow host. I have a scenario for you guys. So if a guest has pets and they are service animals. What's the solution to keeping your property and furniture insured? I was told by Airbnb support that we cant refuse guest with service animals. The ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Our guests (party of 2) just checked out after 2 anxiety-provoking weeks. While they were quiet & generally nice people, the wife left a harsh, 1 page letter detailing all her complaints. Granted, some were valid b/c I recently found out my upstairs tenan... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Does anyone know why airbnb stopped doing automatic payouts? Also, what are the ways you can ensure your host pays you if you are managing multiple listings? Do you have them put the entire amount in your account and pay them out after?
    i have been in contact with airbnb they send me the same directions that appear on google and their own site but i am finding airbnb site very difficult to navigate and edit , what i want to do is change specific dates for holiday times for higher pricin... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello Airbnb Community, I am doing a study for a faculty in Oporto that has the purpose to understand why some business travelers prefer to stay at apartments or houses instead of hotels. Ae you a business traveler who prefer to stay at apartments? Do you... Latest reply by Rcg-Seafarers0