Payouts Missing and getting split with Co-host

Payouts Missing and getting split with Co-host

Hello,

We have had multiple bookings that are not showing up in the main account INBOX; the payouts and messages are going into CO-HOST bank account along with the reviews for these bookings.

We have emailed Airbnb multiple times but have not received any answer.

We have tried resetting the bank accounts on main host ADMIN account and also removing the banking info from the co-host account but now the payouts are simply missing. These payouts are not getting deposited into any account.

It seems the software glitch is randomly splitting bookings between the ADMIN and CO-HOST account without any rhyme or reason.

PLEASE HELP

2 Replies 2
Lisa1122
Level 4
Fort Worth, TX

Oh my gosh! That sounds awful. I have had the best luck calling Airbnb. Not sure if you’ve already done that, but this is something their customer service department should know how to fix.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Victoria561 and @Lisa1122,

Welcome to the Community Center. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here.

Thanks for highlighting your experience here. I have good news, Airbnb has now fixed the issue (apologies for the delay!), and payouts for the impacted hosts are on their way. All affected hosts will also receive an email shortly with more details.

I hope this helps, please do keep me updated. 

Thanks,

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.