What Hosts are saying

I'd like to discuss their experiences with Airbnb hosts. I'm a phd student and doing research on Airbnb hosting. I'd be glad if you'd support my research and fill up a survey designed for hosts. There are no personal questions. I just need your experience...
    I received a notice from my village in Florida stating that I must stop renting out my home as they have an ordinance that says rentals cannot be less than 90 days. I had researched prior to starting Airbnb and didn't see anything in their ordinances, so ... Latest reply by Barbara745
    Reviewing guests can be challenging without a checklist, especially if you have several rentals and/or cleaning personnel. So I’ve developed a checklist which makes it easy for your cleaning personnel to assist with cleanliness, house rules, and damaged i...
    • 2B2AABD4-36D7-4D46-8C9F-E607F2293296.jpeg
    • A130898F-E3A1-4BC5-A051-59E5FD73776B.jpeg
    hello everyone, for the last year I have started to host with my Bucharest Apartment. located in the best central place in Bucharest, full equipped, and still for the last year I had very few reservation compering to other assets. I really think I’m doing... Latest reply by Kate-Mary0
    Hello Everyone!I know that this issue has been brought up before, but I am getting so frustrated and I'm not sure what else I can do. People have been continuing to rate me with 4 or 3 stars on location. I feel like I am extremely clear in my listing and ... Latest reply by Cara53
    I just got a message from Airbnb that a guest is asking for a cancellation and full refund and they wanted to make sure I was OK with them processing it. I of course said my cancellation policy should apply. The then responded with "but she really needs t... Latest reply by Inna22