What Hosts are saying

How do I set the maximum number of people to a room. For example, if the room only accommodates 2 and someone want to book 3 or more people in that room? Is there a way to set the maxmum limit of the room to 2 guests? I am assuming that the system shou... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0
    Hey All, I have a caretaker who manages my cleanings. As of now I send her a screenshot of my monthly calendar to know the schedule. Does anyone know if there's a way I can add her to get notifications when I get bookings? Any help appreciated. Sincer... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    We have only rented our house once before, for SXSW in 2013. Since then, we've remodeled, so I've adjusted the description and photos accordingly. It is listed as available March 9 -20, 2017. I cannot, however, see the listing on search results withing th... Latest reply by Amenity0
    Hello fellow Airbnb hosts, I am relatively new as an Airbnb host, and I can't seem to get a clear answer on how taxes work. Based on the discussions that I have read, it seems that any money I earn through Airbnb bookings is taxable income tax and has to ... Latest reply by Caitlin26
    Could you help me classify my rental space- whether it should be private room or whole house. You enter through a private entrance. It is the entire upstairs of our house- there is no shared space, no interaction necessary between host and guests. There i... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    We activated our account and got 1 cent from Airbnb, this is was 3 days ago and guest left 7 days ago! We understand that we get payment after start one day, when coming guest, and transfer takse 3-7 days. But still system show, that Status: Expected Earn... Latest reply by Lizzie