What Hosts are saying

Hi all!I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to block dates far into the future. I have my calendar set to accept reservations 6 months in advance, so currently through mid-August. I have some family coming into town July - October who wi... Latest reply by Graeme16
    Hello few days ago, I checked my transaction history and I was amazed when I saw that they had me discounted 100 dollars for cancellation fees, but I have not canceled any reservation for these dates. I am from Cuba, and I would like to know with who disc... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi All, So I just had a booking for mid June 2017. Everything looks fine about the booking, except that it is not appearing in the Airbnb calendar. It's just not there. The dates look available. It's been like this since the booking about 12 hours ago. An... Latest reply by MicheleandLouw0
    I offered my guest special offer and would like to block the period for him. I go ahead and block the dats in my calender, can this guest still make instant booking ( against my special offer) or do I need to remove "blocked dates" in my calender before h... Latest reply by Steve143
    The ONLY solution to this topic is:1- You send a message to your guest to inform that you will decline the request in order to send a special offer2- You DECLINE the request3- A window pops up asking for the reason, UNBLOCK the dates and confirm4- You ope... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey!I am interested in hosting listings for others who may not have the time or the desire to manage their listsings themselves. I wanted your advice on the easiest and least invasive way of doing this. Posting and editing the listing is easy... But I see... Latest reply by Marsha1