What Hosts are saying

Dear Community, I wanted to write here today to see if other hosts are experiencing what I am experiencing with Airnbn. I had a guest that booked a room, then he canceled by a mistake and then he asked if I could re-book him as it was a mistake and since ... Latest reply by Tone0
    Hi all,I don't think the private feedback is useful, but very very misleading! More than one of my guests have written their reviews in private feedback as they totally misunderstood! And after which they are unable to add or eddit the reviews anymore! Pl... Latest reply by Xiaolin0
    My account is totally **bleep**! I have a listing for a completely different property ! The calendar is not mine! I called today to a number that was not available via your website but via a search engine and was told after a very long wait by a guy ca... Latest reply by Kirstie
    Hi!I found that our location of our listing is not correct. I tried to move it on the right position and it was written that it is saved, but everytime i open the settings again it goes on the wrong position on the map. I'm giving you examples:Now we are ... Latest reply by Miha1
    I've recently confirmed a guest to stay whose final amount is not what I had intended to charge. I had turned off weekly discounts and had weekend pricing set, yet somehow the total was less, and the numbers didn't add up. E.g. "14 nights x $100 a night =... Latest reply by Omar-and-Janet0
    Hi,I would like to know if it is still possible to put a claim on a guest if they checked out on 6 February and new guests arrived on the same day. I took pictures from the damages made on the wall but I was not able to forward it until now.Thanks,Renni Latest reply by David126
    We recently changed our rental property from permanent to holiday rental. Hosting is new to us, and although we’ve only had three bookings with Airbnb so far, we’ve had nine with Stayz. We contacted our insurance company NRMA to advise that our home is no... Latest reply by Hoss0
    This February, I’m sharing the screen with Derek Davis, Shared Economy Certified Public Accountant. Come on over to find out some FUN FACTS about Airbnb and your income taxes. WHEN: Monday, February 15th TIME: 2:00PM EST REGISTER: Click Here GUEST: Derek... Latest reply by Karen215
    • February WebinarSmll.jpg