What Hosts are saying

I have three rooms available, but I don't rent them out separately. I have three listings. One for the master bedroom. The second is for the master plus a second bedroom. And the third listing is for all three of the rooms. My listings are essentially ide... Latest reply by Carol194
    airbnb is so slow that it is missing letters out in words I am typing in messages to my guests. What is happening here? Has been doing this for last 2 days and so frustrating. Is not happening with my word docs or other accom sites and hre on this page a... Latest reply by Van12
    Hi Everyone, Just wondering how I can look at my bank account details for payouts to check if its correct? I've had a looking in payout preferences but the number has ***** so I can view the whole number or BIC code. Does anyone know where to access the f...
    Airbnb has blocked some dates that were requested by a guest but because i did not respond within 24 hours. MY CITY HAD A FREAKING SNOWSTORM AND POWER WAS OUT. Both the guest and I want to book him for those dates! Please help Latest reply by Lizzie
    https://www.airbnb.ca/weaccept Can someone read this and tell me if Airbnb is offering free accommodation.....at the host's expense? I want to have my house in the program but I thought Airbnb would at least go halfway with the loss in revenu that I would... Latest reply by David126
    Hi! I want to know what I should do about a very unfair rating. I am new to Airbnb, and am now so put off, I feel like taking my listing off. I just hosted my 2nd guests, and they were Americans, which gave me a very very low cleanliness rating. I find th... Latest reply by Jennifer316
    We recently met the fussy guest. She checked in the first night and there was fine. The second day she called Airbnb on her behalf and without the communication with us at all. She said to Airbnb that our place does not reach the cleaning requirement. ... Latest reply by Robin4