Need an urgent advice

Muaisa0
Level 1
Hawaii, United States

Need an urgent advice

Our 2-person Sept 3 reservation was made by an Airbnb member named "Kimon." Now, Airbnb keeps reminding us to write a review for "Kimon and Judy."  Kimon came to stay with Judy, another Airbnb member, but there is no link between Kimon's and Judy's Airbnb profile pages. How do you suggest we best write our review (ex., "Kimon was a wonderful guest," which seems appropriate since it will be posting to Kimon's page, or "Kimon and Judy were wonderful guests," which seems odd since the review will appear on Kimopn's page without any apparent link to or mention of Judy)?

5 Replies 5

We always write the names of each guest and our experience. We don't worry if they are linked or not. So, I would suggest writing a review for Kimon and Judy, on who's ever account it appears on.

Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Actually it's a new feature on the website. Your review will appear on both profiles whereas previously it only appeared on the lead bookers profile.
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

That's a great feature! I have stayed with friends who made the booking, so I was not given the review. Good change!

Hi,  @Zandra0  Where do you find out about new features?  I only ever come across them, and new policies, in host's posts. Thank you.

Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

In this case I speak from experience.

It's actually very clear when it comes up as both their profile pictures are in little circles and you can deduce it's going on both pages.

I checked after writing the review and yep it was on both profiles. This was a good month ago so when I say it's new... Not really that new 😉