What Hosts are saying

I just eceived an order from Clark County: Rehabilitation Notice. They give me 2 weeks to rehabilitate my property.1.Cease the daily and weekly rental of the property, Residential properties may not be rented less than 31-days at a time2.Cease the adverti... Latest reply by Darren98
    I know I am a slow learner, but in reality I never seem to learn my lesson! I have always said I pick guests pretty well, and on a surface level I do seem to have a good relationship with my guests.But when I look back on it, a substantial percentage eith... Latest reply by Wei-and-Ting0
    • IMG20180509161647 a.jpg
    • IMG20190701094231.jpg
    • IMG20190707144057.jpg
    Hi Everyone:I'm considering listing a room in my home in Jackson, CA which is in Amador County. Can anyone currently hosting in Amador County give me an idea of what the legal requirements are regarding the County? Do I need a business license, etc? An... Latest reply by Terri129
    Hola everyone! I sometimes have guests that would love to join for dinner. How much would you charge for a meal and how dit this worked out for you? Thank you♡ Latest reply by Kira32
    I'd like to offer my services to other hosts in my area who rent out space but don't live here (greeting guests, cleaning, maintaing property, acting as a local contact, etc.) How can I get this service out there and seen by hosts in my area who are loo... Latest reply by Shak-and-Sid0