What Hosts are saying

I am so frustrated. Guest is querying my upstairs apartment for a 72 day booking, but as they have two children and I sleep directly below, I am trying to direct them to the back apartment same address. Now we know Airbnb suppress links in mail - even t... Latest reply by Wendy117
    I came home to a damaged and filthy home with rubbish everywhere. They found an unused credit card in my drawers and attempted fraud. Left cocaine on my balcony table and a marijuana grinder. Stains on my cupboards, walls and carpet. Ate food from my cupb... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello,I'm fairly new to the business but already love it. Many small improvements could be done to the platform, but things are great! I got some (4/34) 4-stars reviews and that dropped my overall to 4.9. I wonder if there is a way of getting the 5.0 star... Latest reply by Allison366
    Hi all. I have an upcoming reservation booked from a guest who has only verified her email address and phone number. She has not provided any government I.D or a photo. She is new to the community. She included personal email addresses in her inquiry to m... Latest reply by Boyd11
    Im living in Greece, and I had a visa to go Canada bec of a job offer. Two months ago my greek id/residence permit has stolen inside my bag at the bus. I have a police report for it. I spoke with the border polices, they told me that I cant travel without... Latest reply by Sumeyye0
    I started calling Airbnb about a guest who was probably dealing drugs since he was busy opening the outside gate to our apartment repeatedly from 2-5am. After many chats and calls, Airbnb told us we would lose our ranking if we evicted him because our ru... Latest reply by Zak128
    Hi all, Am a host in India and have been facing issues with the reasoning of the Extra Guest Charge lower limit. I am guessing the minimum extra guest charge is USD 5 in Airbnb USA.I am guessing because the minimum guest charge in India fluctuates between... Latest reply by Ram15
    Hello All,hope you are well. i know it’s not even mid way through November but I am usually booked up now and already planning my December. In the last couple of days I have not seen my viewing numbers better, they stay around the 1.8k mark over 30 days (... Latest reply by Inna22