What Hosts are saying

We believe that to become a successful host - one needs to be a super duper guest screener. We cant say enough about the harm Bad guests bring on hosts. And one of the screening tools reviews of other hosts. But are all reviews the same? The very best and... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I have already reached out to AirBnB support but haven’t heard back so I figured I would post here and see if anyone has dealt with this. i have a person who is interested in booking my property for 31 days (to get the discount I have set and avoid paying... Latest reply by Hillary54
    I recently lost superhost status after being so for over a year and a half. But my notification from AirBnB about the status change was very vague. How can I find the specific issue that caused me to lose my status without pouring through my site/revies/p... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a lot of people that stay with me for one night. They tell me time and again, they are only interested in a bed, not TV or anything else. They just want a safe and comfortable place to sleep. Which gave me the idea to convert part of my garage i... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Greetings from a very warm Chicago,After duplicating a listing, and filling in almost all info anyway, I find myself here:I don't see where to go forward from here? Am I missing something at this late hour, or does any other host have an idea? (N... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    • screenshot-www.airbnb.com-2019.07.11-02-16-57.png