What Hosts are saying

Not all the guests are polite and they reply to our messages, right? How cool and helpful could be to receive a read notification from our guests (i.e. WhatsApp) and we could finally be sure they would have received all the info they need from us for visi...
    I've got 6 students in my place now sitting exams and I just found out that Kuala Lumpur is going to have a water outage, again. It says it's going to last 3 1/2 days and from previous experience their times are relatively accurate. The outage is smack in... Latest reply by Jim472
    I had a guest leave me a positive review however gave me a 4 star for accuracy/location because we didn’t have hiking trails in our neighborhood. So I was kind of freaked out I wouldn’t make Superhost status (I did receive Superhost status). However I did... Latest reply by Christine-And-Manuel0
    • 5EE2C449-B569-45CF-945B-7FFBFBCBE217.jpeg
    • DF80DEE9-9519-49D5-AEEC-8FBABD182D9F.jpeg
    Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day. I know many of you enjoy our Community Spotlight series here in the CC and so I thought, as part of the Host Community Tour, you would enjoy hearing and meeting some of the great people I meet alon... Latest reply by Handy1
    • Community Spotlight.png
    • Yagi.png
    • Bedroom.jpg
    Hello, The amount of work it takes to get your listing ready to host your first guest can vary considerably from host to host. For some it’s a matter of tidying your spare room out and some fancy bedding, but for some it can be a bit more of a renovati... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    • Adapting your home.jpg
    AIRBNB MANAGEMENT, IT PEOPLE, THIS IS A MUST READ TO END TO REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONEI do not know exaclty what IT god woke up one morning, (about 3 days ago the change happened) and decided to change the Special Offer area without testing it to see how... Latest reply by Peta20
    Dear AirBnB Community, PayPal have "restricted" my account preventing me from withdrawing funds for six months now. I recently hosted another AirBnB host who told me they no longer use PayPal, mainly because PayPal withheld their funds for over 9 months ... Latest reply by Arezzo0