What Hosts are saying

Has anyone else noticed how Airbnb is now not only peddling their "Plus" homes but also a "Luxe home" category?! I guess we small-fry hosts are soon going to be a thing of the past. Latest reply by Ann489
    as a host. Do I have to pay tax for a long term(more than 31 days) reservation.in barcelona spain ?
    I had a situation today that made me wonder when other people are sending pre-approvals to potential guests. We had an inquiry for a week booking in April: they asked some questions about the layout of the flat. I answered their questions, and they seeme... Latest reply by De-Sawah0
    Wishing both teams all the best for this evening's game. May there be positive flow on benefits for Hosts and Guests alike within the ABB community. Have any of my fellow CC members been hosting any visitors in there homes for the World Cup Cricket?If so,... Latest reply by Helen427
    I just saw a homeshare listing with a cleaning fee of $50! The cleaning fee was higher than the nightly rate. Which got me thinking...Are there guests out there who would actually book this place? I don't see how the host could justify a $50 cleaning fee.... Latest reply by Brenda357