What Hosts are saying

I just came across this. I have not received anything about how to register from AirBnB. Is this currently being challenged in court? What will the registration process be through the AirBnb platform? https://la.curbed.com/platform/amp/2019/7/1/2067755... Latest reply by Tim765
    It finally has happened; we had a guest that I am not sure how to review. Over the weekend, we had a mother/daughter who had booked our little guesthouse as some sort of retreat. Since we are onsite hosts, our listing makes it very clear that the backy... Latest reply by Ann489
    I'm not sure if this is possible but I want to edit my listing details for a specific date, is that possible?I don't want to create a new listing because I want the good reviews to go with it. I am changing my current listing from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedr... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My listing open 2 months so far. but get just 1 bookings. I'm so worry right now.The booking fee is low but it's no help. My last and only guest said the studio is nice and comfortable.How can I have more bookings? At least the occupation should be 50% or... Latest reply by Andy542
    Hello, I am wondering if my property is having an issue that I regard as needing urgent repair, will Airbnb let me cancel my bookings (all next month) without penalty?I will be asking support obviously, but anyone else have any experience with this? I cu... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I am a host in Paris with hundreds of guests. It is clearly stated that turning on "Instant book" enables me to cancel for any reason. I never really use it. I tried lately, and I get a really aggressive message stating I will pay penalties, loose privile... Latest reply by Amy-and-Brian0
    • 1.jpg
    • 2.jpg