What Hosts are saying

Hello! I am in need of a few additional housekeepers for my boutique management business here in Denver, Colorado. Referrals for motivated, self starters are welcome! We currently have 16 properties and are growing rapidly. If interested, please PM me w... Latest reply by Miranda140
    Airbnb has been adding new requirements for the host. The host must provide these items soap, linens, and etc.Also, It is forcing the host to quit some of their rights the new cancelation policy. The guest can cancel within 48 hours in the new coming poli... Latest reply by Walter286
    I wanted to ask if there are strict policies about parking spaces. Is the host required by AirBnB to own at least one parking space for the guests or is that just an extra? I've heard that in Sofia, Bulgaria people that rent flats in the ideal center are ... Latest reply by Dimitar27
    We are considering replacing our cable tv subscription with one for Playstation Vue. PS Vue has all the channels we watch including live sports. I am wondering how this might work for the TV in our 1 BR granny flat unit. There in one smart TV in the flat.... Latest reply by Steve-And-Kristen0
    We've started to notice that many users, commercial users in particular, have the ability to offer length of stay discounts on stays that are 2 more nights. This is instead of the original and almost useless Airbnb set up of 7 night or 28 day discounts. T... Latest reply by Al-and-Ivan0