What Hosts are saying

We have had a shambolic experience with Airbnb Plus and can't get a straight answer out of them. Here is our 'plus journey' timeline - I wondered if other people have experienced such a horrific experience, being constantly lied to and deceived, as well a... Latest reply by Shawn221
    Hello all, I was wondering if there is anyone here in the community that became a host in a rural area of spain. My wife and me are in the process of renovating an old stone house with land in Cantabria, Spain. We would love to become hosts here once reno... Latest reply by Jaime317
    Hi all, We've recently decided to convert our spare room in to a guest bedroom/Air BnB room. As the room isn't overly large, we're opting for a Sofa Bed rather than an actual bed so we can save space while there are no guests staying. Does anyone have rec... Latest reply by Jana51
    I have a property listed on airbnb and I wish to co-host for people who need my services in my neighborhood. However, when I visit the co-hosting page this message shows up:"As soon as hosting for your neighborhood comes to your community, we’ll let you k... Latest reply by Mohamed286
    Hello community I found myself yesterday in a tricky situation after my guests came back several hours later after an 11 am check out to pick up their luggage ( which i kindly stored for then due to their late flight ) and they requested to have a quick... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    We have a little mud brick cottage that we host out. It's set in a rural mountain area and we love that families get to enjoy all that surrounds it. My problem is how do I put across stricter rules with younger children in regards to playing on furniture,... Latest reply by Anonymous
    @Lizzie @Quincy@Stephanie I am just really slow, or what!I have just noticed the CC has now got our promised spell-checker....how fantabulously great is that! On one hand this is fantastic, I am finding my fingers are hitting more wrong keys than correc... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0