What Hosts are saying

Hello fellow hosts! i have just received by email, and completed, a survey from Airbnb. How disappointing to see that the questions are just scratching the surface and they don’t really want our feedback or hear our needs. I would like to have the possi... Latest reply by Jennifer1421
    Hi guys, I am new at hosting and I am having problems with adding a payout method. I have Visa MONESE card and I can not add it as a payout method. I would really appreciate help with that Options that I have are:- PayPal- Bank transfer- Payoneer Prepaid... Latest reply by Nedra4
    Hello fellow Hosts, I have a few questions regarding taxes in the UK and having few listings on Airbnb. I am a fairly new host, I have started renting out my spare room in March this year, and I am aware of the £7500 tax "relief" before I need to declare ... Latest reply by Ena13
    Many of us will be forced to close one or more guest houses. Even if we apply for a license, Airbnb has set the deadline.We May not get our license in time as it has taken ages just to get the correct information from the authorities. Then after submittin... Latest reply by Sam283
    Hello all........just wondering if anyone is being notified really late for a booking or inquiry. I had an inquiry come in at 9.30 tonight for tonight from someone already in my town, an it said it was sent 6 hrs earlier, should have gotten to me at 3.30... Latest reply by Wende2