What Hosts are saying

ISSUE:More and more cities and towns are regulating against AIRBNB-type vacation rentals. Often encouraged (at the state level) by hotel conglomeratesBad eggs (poorly behaved guests) contribute to dislikeHorror stories are publicized ROADBLOCKS: Cities an... Latest reply by David5641
    We all know that as soon as we get anything less than a 5 we’ll never be able to get back there as the law of averages means it’s no longer 5. My one listing is now 4.94 and my profile is currently 4.9. I’ve noticed that guests might have a 4.5 rating be... Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi there airbnb community, I had guests who left the apartment with the linens and the towels discoloured from bleach or some kind of strong chemical. I contacted the guests and they refused to take responsibility. I took pictures and submitted them to ai... Latest reply by Michele1161
    Hi,I have a 6 bed villa listing which accomodates 16+. The villa shows no problem in results when you state guest number is 8 or more.However if you search 6 guests or less the listing does not show! Any ideas why this is? I know on TripAdvisor they will ... Latest reply by Clorinda3
    Hello. I am a new host.I received a payout from Airbnb after my guests checked in.After 2 days I got another payouts with the same amount and that happened again in another several days which make the payout for the same reservation tripled.Where should I... Latest reply by Long73
    According to a post on a hosting FB page, when a host cancels a reservation the guest automatically gets a five-star review and recommendation, allowing them to instant-book with other hosts who require positive reviews. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Latest reply by Kelly149
    A guest I’ve not hosted yet keeps changing dates (4 times) and has gone back to her original first date which is fine, thing is Airbnb has sent me an email saying they’ve collected payment from one of her other “changed” dates which occurs much later in t... Latest reply by Pamela749