What Hosts are saying

Oh Airbnb, I’ve been cleaning this afternoon as my last group of four departed, with a new group of three in tomorrow, for six days. I’ve also got three of my grandkids having a sleepover, so I stopped and decided I’d finish off tomorrow morning. Everythi... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • 0E4A9BC5-FEC7-4217-850E-5B792DA0BDB9.jpeg
    Has this always been there or am I just noticing it for the first time? Either way I think it would be GREAT if we could determine who sees our listings, check boxes would work perfectly. Show to users without photos not checked, without gov id not checke... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Airbnb Com.png
    I recently had a guest book for a week which I offered a significant week long stay discount, then he abruptly canceled( for business reasons)after three days and was allowed to keepthe weekly rate breakdown for the three nights he stayed. I find that to ... Latest reply by Lynn254
    I've been an AirBnB host for a few years. I'm in no shape to travel myself, but I enjoy welcoming guests from all over the world - and I've been named SuperHost! When a friend suggested that I become an AirBnB host, I objected: I have no room to rent... ... Latest reply by Виталий5
    Has anyone else not been paid by airbnb. Guests have been in the house for 4 days and I have received no payment from airbnb. Normally they are pretty good about paying within 24 hours of guests arriving. How do I contact airbnb to sort this out? My t... Latest reply by Hala-And-Peter0