What Hosts are saying

Yesterday i received a request with had three options : accept, decline or report. I did not see the third option before (But maybe i missed something...) and could not find recent discussion about it in community also. The report option stated something ... Latest reply by Alon1
    Greetings Airbnb community,Quick question about taxing, as I don't want to get in trouble with the authorities.Does Airbnb auto-deduct the tourist tax and VAT from the fees, or do I have to manually submit it.If the latter, how would that be done?many tha... Latest reply by Tamkara0
    Does anyone else here have a space that is a studio? My place is a 30’x30’ guest space over a detached garage. The bathroom is the only space that is in a separate room. I’m getting conflicting advice on how to set up the space. I want to put the bed in o... Latest reply by Clara116
    • C2803CB4-F9C0-4B5D-8DB4-B97C393CF648.jpeg
    • B7EC0B98-9E88-4D64-A488-22BB6F41EC66.jpeg
    • A8B1DF94-C9FB-4264-842E-D36E087D4E9F.jpeg
    Hi everyone, my name is Brandon and I co-host with my fiance Abby! We've been experiencing a lot of problems with the platform that have begun to multiply as of late. Most recently, with smart pricing and its many shortcomings. I've tried to reach out mul... Latest reply by Tracey261
    • Superhost.jpg
    The guests have been truly wonderful,the hosting community lovely, I really enjoyed hosting but the hassles with the platform are just too much, I'm blocking everything after our last guests in September, snoozing I guess, if there's a miraculous turn ar... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi All We are looking for a co-host to manage our property in Bowen Hills in Brisbane whilst we are away later in the year (and on any other adhoc occassions). We would like the co-host to manage our bookings from beginning to end ie:- welcome email wi... Latest reply by Josh346