What Hosts are saying

As a new host, I would love a feature for me to simulate a booking, cancellation, check out, feedback, etc. for my listing. I want to see how certain information appears to guests, and when they receive what information.Just a preview of my listing is not... Latest reply by The-Mansion1
    Good to see the cover photo of this community has changed after a long time ! Latest reply by Emiel1
    a message, which says:- I noticed dirty stains on your carpet. Just to inform you, so you would not charge more for cleaning. 40 minutes before he signed the paper that the cleanness is ideal.The guest is a student.I immediately made the pics of the stain... Latest reply by Linda108
    • IMG_4936.JPG
    • IMG_4937.JPG
    • IMG_4938.JPG
    Is there a way to show bookings/reservations to calendar other than using “blocked” for those dates? I show name and who booked, like owner booked, or Vrbo booking, in note but is misleading on calendar. Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi fellow CC users Suggestions please how to address this I had a recent Guest who is also a Host ( not Superhost) Instant Book for 2 nights on the same day of his booking with a brief msg of arrival time and nothing else despite my Listing stating it's ... Latest reply by Kathie21
    Hey everyone, So i am the "innkeeper" for a home that I do not own, I "host" it for a company that owns it. I do the check in communications, bookings, check out and am on call during their stay, as well as thier house cleaner. As of late we have had the ... Latest reply by Helen350
    Hey guys. I'm planning to rent my home in an unincorporated area of Sonoma county sporadically while I travel in 2016, so am in the process of registering with the county for TOT tax collection and a permit. There is at least one aspect of the TOT tax col... Latest reply by Marci0